DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem setting up Mavix Pro with Samsung S6 - Rotate Screen

mwc12809

Reactions
I am trying to set up my new Mavic Pro with my Samsung S6. I have the rotate screen setting on so that it will rotate in the app but it rotates upsided down. I cant flip the phone because the cord would reach to the other side of the phone. Any suggestions?

I am trying to set up my new Mavic Pro with my Samsung S6. I have the rotate screen setting on so that it will rotate in the app but it rotates upsided down. I cant flip the phone because the cord would reach to the other side of the phone. Any suggestions?

You don't need to flip the phone, if you just rotate the RC+mobile phone set somehow vertical the screen would flip to the correct landscape position. Hope this helps..[emoji4]

You don't need to flip the phone, if you just rotate the RC+mobile phone set somehow vertical the screen would flip to the correct landscape position. Hope this helps..[emoji4]
That is what I thought but for some reason, no matter how I position the controller and phone, when the screen flips to landscape, it flips upside down.

That is what I thought but for some reason, no matter how I position the controller and phone, when the screen flips to landscape, it flips upside down.
Strange. When I do it on my Galaxy S7 and Moto X Style, it works..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett