DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem The remote control of my mavic air, the stabilizer dial

joaquinientos

Reactions
Hello!
The remote control of my mavic air, the stabilizer dial that controls the camera (13) sometimes when I am in flight and I want to move the gimbal does not obey my orders, I observe that it moves camera settings. On the same flight after a while sometimes if I use the wheel button (13) again if I can move the gimbal. I do not understand what is the reason that sometimes move the gimbal with the button (13) and sometimes not.

If I move the gimbal from the screen with my finger, I can raise or lower it.

Thank you for your attention and I await an answer.

Just a shot in the dark, see if changing stick mode to something else and back again helps. It has cleared up other weird control issues.
That and remote calibration.

Just a shot in the dark, see if changing stick mode to something else and back again helps. It has cleared up other weird control issues.
That and remote calibration.

I have not had other problems with the remote control. When I fly, I can move the gimbal from the phone screen. Only on certain occasions the gimbal stabilizer dial does not move it, but I see that moving the gimbal dial on the remote control changes certain camera values (exposure value). I will calibrate the remote control to try to solve the problem. Thank you very much for your reply.

Last edited:
Actually, someone provided the answer in another topic. Apparently the custom button allows the gimbal pitch wheel to perform other camera functions, such as changing EV value. See if the custom button is stuck, or see if you may be pressing it without realizing it.

Also try what I originally said. I know you're not having stick issues, but toggling the mode may clear up any issues with the other controls.

Reactions: joaquinientos
Actually, someone provided the answer in another topic. Apparently the custom button allows the gimbal pitch wheel to perform other camera functions, such as changing EV value. See if the custom button is stuck, or see if you may be pressing it without realizing it.

Also try what I originally said. I know you're not having stick issues, but toggling the mode may clear up any issues with the other controls.

+1

New to this forum, myself, but on the topic of Mavic Air camera gimbals- The camera pitch wheel easily aims the camera straight down but only just a little higher than level. The scale on the screen shows another 25% to go but no response. I did try calibrating the gimbal. Not a big deal at this early stage in my drone career, but would like to know if I can aim higher than about 10 degrees above the horizon.

New to this forum, myself, but on the topic of Mavic Air camera gimbals- The camera pitch wheel easily aims the camera straight down but only just a little higher than level. The scale on the screen shows another 25% to go but no response. I did try calibrating the gimbal. Not a big deal at this early stage in my drone career, but would like to know if I can aim higher than about 10 degrees above the horizon.
You have it in the gimbal settings in Go 4 ... (pic. not from Mavic Air but that 30 degree setting is the same)

2019-12-08_18-02-04.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima