DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with pairing my DJI mini with the controller

Polo48

Reactions
After changing two blades after a mini crash I can't pair anymore my drone with the controller. Who can help me or any suggestions.

Try updating the controller firmware and aircraft with DJI Assistant 2 first.

Thanks for your quick respons. First the controller of first the aircraft? I need to connect with my pc then with the cable I presume.

Try updating the controller firmware and aircraft with DJI Assistant 2 first.
Thanks for your quick respons. First the controller of first the aircraft? I need to connect with my pc then with the cable I presume.

Before you up date, first tell us precisely how you attempted to repair the controller and drone. There are two methods.

After changing two blades after a mini crash I can't pair anymore my drone with the controller. Who can help me or any suggestions.
Hi. I had a similar situation. That is why I joined this forum. I thought it was my Mavic Mini. I sent it in my "insurance" on it had expired 2 months earlier, they replaced it! I got it back, upgraded all the software, I saw the camera/video image on my phone for a bit and now it still doesn't work! Next I will change my web browser from DuckDuckGo back to Google to see if even that will work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez