DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems using my Triplet

Omni

Reactions
I've been getting the remote ID error with my tablet after 5min of flight. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

Sounds like a cable problem, despite maybe still being connected to Fly? Have you tried a different cable?

Reactions: Cafguy
No, when I use my phone with same cable I don't get that error. I have reloaded the dji fly twice. In addition I put my sims card from my phone into the Tripltex and still got the remote ID error.

@TRIPLTEK any ideas on what should be tried next?
Please let me know the DJI FLY version you have installed.
Try this: go into the app settings, Settings>APPs and find the DJI APP click on FORCE STOP , then go to Storage and Cache and click on CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR STORAGE.

Then before opening the DJI FLY APP connect your controller, you should see the prompt to always connect to your remote.

Now login and check if it works fine

Reactions: DoomMeister
Please let me know the DJI FLY version you have installed.
Try this: go into the app settings, Settings>APPs and find the DJI APP click on FORCE STOP , then go to Storage and Cache and click on CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR STORAGE.

Then before opening the DJI FLY APP connect your controller, you should see the prompt to always connect to your remote.

Now login and check if it works fine
Thanks for your reply. App version is 1.12.3. I will try tomorrow.

I still received the ID error...I cant be the only guy with this problem.
Try addressing this with @TRIPLTEK in Conversation (direct messaging) or via their Support portal on the Tripltek website to resolve this in a faster private setting then report the results here.

This issue is found with third party devices that are Android based and not limited to Tripltek. Give them them the courtesy of exhausting their technical support first.

Try addressing this with @TRIPLTEK in Conversation (direct messaging) or via their Support portal on the Tripltek website to resolve this in a faster private setting then report the results here.

This issue is found with third party devices that are Android based and not limited to Tripltek. Give them them the courtesy of exhausting their technical support first.
Thanks will do

I still received the ID error...I cant be the only guy with this problem.
Omni,

We never heard about the remote ID error from any other users, I gave you the best advice possible.

No, when I use my phone with same cable I don't get that error. I have reloaded the dji fly twice. In addition I put my sims card from my phone into the Tripltex and still got the remote ID error.
I've figured out this "Remote ID" error, after lengthy discussion with DJI and then figuring out a work around on my own. I would say make sure you have a cable from Tripltek with the white connector for the remote controller, as this could be an issue regardless, at some point. Sensitive cables for connecting controller to tablets had been a problem when I first got my Tripltek 8 Pro. Now, turn off location services with the Fly app. on the tablet. Then boot up drone and controller. The Fly app once booted will ask you to turn on the "location service" tab, which then.... you must do and should make the error go away. I had turned on the locations tab on the tablet first but I was still having issues with the error message. So I turned it off on the tablet, then when prompted, turned it back on via the pop up message in the DJI fly app. Hope this helps many of you with this issue. I was also thinking I had needed to use my phone as a hotspot to get it to work but that wasn't the solution. This way of turning on "location" services tab, was what worked for me!!

Reactions: DoomMeister

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet