DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with landing MAvic 3 Cine after FCC hack

sevimli

Reactions
Hi All,
I have a Mavic 3 Cine that was originally on firmware 01.00.1300, and I'm using an RC Pro with firmware 03.02.0700. Recently, I tried using Drone-Hacks' exploit to enable the FCC mode, flashing the drone with their pre-hacked 01.00.1100 firmware. While the FCC hack worked, I'm now experiencing issues during landings. The motors don't shut off after the drone touches down, and using the joystick power-off combination doesn't work either. Currently, the only way to power down is by using the 'land drone' option on the controller. While I can often hand catch the drone and stop the propellers manually, I'd prefer to have the option for a regular landing. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions for this issue?

TIA

Search for mavic 3 landings in general discussions. its already discussed

In short; DH doesn‘t know a workaround. You have to live with the landing feature not available or switch back to original firmware

DH offers a tutorial specifically for Mavic 3 drones, and it does not require downgrading the firmware to the stock 1100 version. Instead, they provide pre-hacked firmware versions 1000 and 1100. The main difference between these versions is that in version 1000, the LED lights can be completely turned off.

They do not discuss this issue at all, thats why i am a little puzzled.

1721895001971.png

Search for mavic 3 landings in general discussions. its already discussed

In short; DH doesn‘t know a workaround. You have to live with the landing feature not available or switch back to original firmware
Thank you, I was looking into topics related to the Mavic 3 Cine, and you're correct—I found the discussion about the landing issue. It's unfortunate...
Additionally, while the obstacle sensing on my drone is working, the avoidance system isn't; it doesn't brake or bypass obstacles.

Thank you, I was looking into topics related to the Mavic 3 Cine, and you're correct—I found the discussion about the landing issue. It's unfortunate...
Additionally, while the obstacle sensing on my drone is working, the avoidance system isn't; it doesn't brake or bypass obstacles.
I can‘t tell the same for mavic 3 non-cine but you might have discovered another bug in this trashy firmware which is worth mentioning

Yeah, that's my fear of installing drone hacks, I just don't trust them. I am here in the USA so the range I get between my M3 Cine and the RC Pro is pretty good, but I keep reading about many outside the USA having bad or weak signals.
To each his own.

Yeah, that's my fear of installing drone hacks, I just don't trust them. I am here in the USA so the range I get between my M3 Cine and the RC Pro is pretty good, but I keep reading about many outside the USA having bad or weak signals.
To each his own.
With the FCC hack, the difference is striking. I was losing 2-3 bars at a distance of 400-500 meters in non-FCC mode. For now, I’m trying to manage the other issues while using FCC mode…

With the FCC hack, the difference is striking. I was losing 2-3 bars at a distance of 400-500 meters in non-FCC mode. For now, I’m trying to manage the other issues while using FCC mode…
I hope you get them resolved, the M3 is one awesome machine :cool:

Would uninstalling drone hacks allow a drone to go back to normal operation or does it continue to interfere with the firmware ??

Last edited:
you can press the land icon on the left side of the screen and it will initiate landing (descend by itself and stop motors on touch down) if you don't want to hand catch. I have the Mavic 3 with DH fw and that's what I do when I don't want to hand catch.

you can press the land icon on the left side of the screen and it will initiate landing (descend by itself and stop motors on touch down) if you don't want to hand catch. I have the Mavic 3 with DH fw and that's what I do when I don't want to hand catch.
This feature does not work for me anymore with this firmware. I have 1000 installed, maybe 1100 works but my 1000 doesn‘t do anything when I press the button.

Hand landing is mandatory with this firmware for me - which is the exact reason there are now 2 threads with almost the same title.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murad