DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Processing programs

Maybe also get/use a tablet to run the tutorials on, while you're on the computer, that way no switching between screens. It would make it easier to follow the tutorial bits...

Reactions: KingRat
Maybe also get/use a tablet to run the tutorials on, while you're on the computer, that way no switching between screens. It would make it easier to follow the tutorial bits...

I could use the tablet I got to fly the drone with, I think. Can it get You Tube and things on it?

Well, yes. That makes it much easier...
Look for a You Tube icon on the tablet, should be already there someplace from factory loading..
May be tucked into a "Google" folder, which owns You Tube.
This icon:
you tube.png

Watching the darktable tutorial I have discovered one failing on my confuser - the screen isn't large enough to display all the page. Some of the editing buttons are hidden, off the bottom of the page. I couldn't work out why he was clicking a button that I didn't posses!

A huge learning curve. I wish there was someone I could visit to teach me. I wouldn't make these simple mistakes then. Thanks for your help chaps, and chapesses. Onwards, one stage at a time.

For getting the images onto my computer I simply plug the drone into my PC, start the drone up and it recognises both the internal storage of the drone and the SD card. Copy and paste that to somewhere I want it to be.

I NEVER delete anything from the SD card in the drone until I know it's on my PC, and the backup routine has run so that there are two copies in separate places.

Editing there are many options out there, but I use Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe photoshop.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear