DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Program preferences for video editing

Tomcat16

Reactions
I'd like to see what everyone is using for a video editing program. Please feel free to comment on what you like or don't like about the program(s) you have used, I'm looking for a good one.

Thank you!

Reactions: hiflyer201
I use davinci resolve 16. Its free and totally awesome. It has some crazy color grading features but they are pretty confusing. It is a powerful program and is really a great one to get if you don't want to spend money on something like premier pro. You should try it out and see if you like it. Hope this helps.

Happy Flying,
--Noah

I use davinci resolve 16. Its free and totally awesome. It has some crazy color grading features but they are pretty confusing. It is a powerful program and is really a great one to get if you don't want to spend money on something like premier pro. You should try it out and see if you like it. Hope this helps.

Happy Flying,
--Noah
Noah, thanks for your reply! I have heard about Resolve 16 good to hear you like it and that it is free, my favorite price!
I'll look into it.

Thanks again!

Final Cut Pro X. Mac only of course. I just like Apple's stuff, and I don't really know any downsides to this editor...it does everything I want it to at this point and it's what a lot of professionals use. Expensive, but once you have it, that's it. Unlike Adobe Premiere where you have to pay monthly.

Reactions: Gr8fulTed and Exile
Final Cut Pro X. Mac only of course. I just like Apple's stuff, and I don't really know any downsides to this editor...it does everything I want it to at this point and it's what a lot of professionals use. Expensive, but once you have it, that's it. Unlike Adobe Premiere where you have to pay monthly.
[/QUOTE
I would nned to buy an Apple, not in my budget.
Final Cut I have heard is a good program.
Thank you for your reply.

Filmfora9 is not one I have heard of. Does it work on PC's? How much is it?
Thanks for your reply!

Thanks for your reply!
Yeah, I use it on Winblows 10. I find it easier than the more professional ones but it still has a ton of things you can do with it. Daniel Batal has a lot of video tutorials for it and what it can do. There's a billion other video tutorials for it too. I think I paid 60 for it? It's a one time fee for life. It also uses proxies if you have a not so super computer.

Reactions: Mario McFly
Yeah, I use it on Winblows 10. I find it easier than the more professional ones but it still has a ton of things you can do with it. Daniel Batal has a lot of video tutorials for it and what it can do. There's a billion other video tutorials for it too. I think I paid 60 for it? It's a one time fee for life. It also uses proxies if you have a not so super computer.
Sweet thanks

Reactions: Tufargon
Depends on what I want to to.

Just for the short edit without much thinking and quick publication, I use iMovie.
As soon as I want to "Play" with light, speed, zoom, add pictures or screenshots etc., I use Final Cut.

I'd like to see what everyone is using for a video editing program. Please feel free to comment on what you like or don't like about the program(s) you have used, I'm looking for a good one.

Thank you!
Very happy with Adobe Premiere Pro but huge learning curve.

Reactions: Paci Fista
I've tried to use DaVinci Resolve a few times, but I keep going back to VSDC because I find it easier to use. That could be just because I'm too lazy to apply myself to learning Resolve.

Thanks for your reply!
I also use Filmora 9 on Windows 10 and it is very quick and powerful, many features still to explore for me. Tons of tutorials, tips & tricks on youtube. Brilliant for colour adjustment. I confirm I also paid £60 for it.

I like iMovie, but it’s long overdue a significant update. By contrast, GarageBand is a very robust piece of recording software, and iMovie’s sophistication pales in comparison.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming