DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prop Box

Neebles

Reactions
I bought a case from Amazon for my Mavic that I have been happy with. It has a spot for the charging brick which is nice if im going out of town. However, for everyday use, I dont see the need to bring the brick with me to the field. When its removed, it leaves a good size void. I could toss extra props in there, but dont want them just bouncing around. So, I printed myself a solution: As you can see, the box holds 8 props. These are the new "silent" props.

IMG_2487.JPG IMG_2485.JPG IMG_2481.JPG

This is what's so cool about 3D printing. You have a need for something that isn't readily available, so you just draw it up and print it.
Nice.

Reactions: Neebles
This is what's so cool about 3D printing. You have a need for something that isn't readily available, so you just draw it up and print it.
Nice.

Yep 3d printing is more than just toys and Knick knacks. Plenty of practical applications.

I bought a case from Amazon for my Mavic that I have been happy with. It has a spot for the charging brick which is nice if im going out of town. However, for everyday use, I dont see the need to bring the brick with me to the field. When its removed, it leaves a good size void. I could toss extra props in there, but dont want them just bouncing around. So, I printed myself a solution: As you can see, the box holds 8 props. These are the new "silent" props.

View attachment 26733 View attachment 26734 View attachment 26735
neat! have you posted this over on thingiverse?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu