DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propellers

Jan3cky

Reactions
Hello. I just bought Mavic Pro. There are two propellers already installed and two must be installed myself. It seems that proppers i installed are slower rhan the propellers already installed. First picture are my installation and second picture factory installation. Are mavic safe to fly with two propellers installed like picture one?

Attachments

• 20180607_163402.jpg
    20180607_163402.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 51
  • 20180607_163344.jpg
    20180607_163344.jpg
    702.2 KB · Views: 47
Hello. I just bought Mavic Pro. There are two propellers already installed and two must be installed myself. It seems that proppers i installed are slower rhan the propellers already installed. First picture are my installation and second picture factory installation. Are mavic safe to fly with two propellers installed like picture one?
have you locked the blade in?
Capture.PNG

Slower??? or "Lower".

All you have to do is make sure you place the prop with the white ring on the motor with the white ring. Gently press down on the prop until you feel it drop down a bit then gently twist it until you feel the lock. Hold the motor bell, and make sure the prop is locked on.
Some folks have forgotten this step and the prop can come off mid flight....

have you locked the blade in?
View attachment 39624
Yes, i have locked the blade in.

Slower??? or "Lower".

All you have to do is make sure you place the prop with the white ring on the motor with the white ring. Gently press down on the prop until you feel it drop down a bit then gently twist it until you feel the lock. Hold the motor bell, and make sure the prop is locked on.
Some folks have forgotten this step and the prop can come off mid flight....

I have exactly done what you told.

Thank you both.

So i guess it's safe to make the first flight.

Keep it close, open field, and small steps at first.
And oh yea, re-re-re-re-read the manual....bunches of times...
Don't worry to much about camera operations. Just get the basics of flight down. BUT, make sure you do hit the record button and double tap the screen for the auto focus. That way you will get your first aerial shot(s).

Now, after first flight all propellers are like the second picture, so everything is ok.

Keep it close, open field, and small steps at first.
And oh yea, re-re-re-re-read the manual....bunches of times...
Don't worry to much about camera operations. Just get the basics of flight down. BUT, make sure you do hit the record button and double tap the screen for the auto focus. That way you will get your first aerial shot(s).

Thanks for tips.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98