DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Property Boundary Maps - Any Online?

cjonesmn

Reactions
Wondering if there is a app or online tool that shows property boundaries? I can find one for my local county, but I'm wondering if there might be something available that would cover multiple counties, States, etc...

Plus one for Gaia gps, 20 bucks for a year subscription and you can add some very cool layers that even note locations of interesting sights, old mine, towers, abandoned towns, and even windmills.

Reactions: cjonesmn
Plus one for Gaia gps, 20 bucks for a year subscription and you can add some very cool layers that even note locations of interesting sights, old mine, towers, abandoned towns, and even windmills.
Droner505, I was curious what layer shows old mines, abandoned towns etc. I just signed up for the Premium version. Thanks...

Thanks for asking! The quick answer is "NatGeo trails edition maps".

I overland quite a bit and I found that information that first brought me to the premium edition here
you can skip to 2:30 for the nfo and why.

Good luck!

Reactions: cjonesmn
onX hunt and Basemap are my favorites... onX hunt is superior in my opinion, but more expensive if you want to use more than just a state (Which is $30/year). I prefer basemap when I travel since you can start/stop the subscription for $5/month for the entire country.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661