DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prout's Neck & Pine Point, Scarborough Maine

Mainuh

Reactions
Greetings all,

Having a ball with my new M2P. These shots of Prout's Neck and Pine Point area in Scarborough Maine were just having fun with a friend. If you look way down the long beach in a few of the shots, you can see the pier at Old Orchard Beach. Click here for photos.

Last edited:
Nice... I found the videos to be a bit "jerky"... always wonder how folks get those smooth flight and pans instead of the sudden jolts?

Nice... I found the videos to be a bit "jerky"... always wonder how folks get those smooth flight and pans instead of the sudden jolts?

Could be your ISP or your browser. Not jerky at all for me re-viewing them through the link. I'm on a 115mbps link which buffers the whole larger 3:18 video in 2-3 seconds.

No.. I'm not referring to the stream itself (mine buffers the whole thing in 2 seconds as well)... I'm talking about when the camera turns to the right say around between 22 and 27 secs... it isn't a smooth pan... I think this might just be that the camera is turned very quickly ... like at 32 secs.. .and then again at 34.... just jerky turning...

No.. I'm not referring to the stream itself (mine buffers the whole thing in 2 seconds as well)... I'm talking about when the camera turns to the right say around between 22 and 27 secs... it isn't a smooth pan... I think this might just be that the camera is turned very quickly ... like at 32 secs.. .and then again at 34.... just jerky turning...

Ok... I'm still getting used to the M2P from a Phantom 3 Pro. Wasn't going for maximum cinematographic effect... Just posting the scenery for those interested. I've started playing with the "tripod" switch setting and I'm sure they'll get better. I did say in the original post I was playing with my new M2P and simply having fun with a friend. I should probably remove the videos to save on trolling! Thanks.

Try using "tripod" mode ?

Slows down response time when using controls

Greetings all,

Having a ball with my new M2P. These shots of Prout's Neck and Pine Point area in Scarborough Maine were just having fun with a friend. If you look way down the long beach in a few of the shots, you can see the pier at Old Orchard Beach. Click here for photos.

You didn’t really take them down, did you?? I wanted to see the scenery!

Ok... I'm still getting used to the M2P from a Phantom 3 Pro. Wasn't going for maximum cinematographic effect... Just posting the scenery for those interested. I've started playing with the "tripod" switch setting and I'm sure they'll get better. I did say in the original post I was playing with my new M2P and simply having fun with a friend. I should probably remove the videos to save on trolling! Thanks.

Sorry - my comment was not trolling but simply a question on how to prevent the jerking movements in the video... seems to be just inexperience on the sticks as you stated. Still new to this site but if this is considered trolling around here, I best not comment! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lagunadci