DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pura vida from Costa Rica!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;) I lived in Costa Rica for about a year where I picked up a bit of Spanish. I do remember that I always had trouble remembering the difference between the words for time and age. I'd walk around asking other children how old they were but in fact asking thme the time. When they'd say two (or whatever time it may be), I'd get angry and frustrated that they were lying about their age (it's pretty easy to see they weren't two years old). Anyway, it was fun and i'm sure there're lots of scenic places to fly.

Welcome again!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots !!

Holà Tico! Bienvenido en el foro…Hice mis estudios de Master en Turrialba hace años. Que lindó país! Esperando ver fotos de drono! Que modelo de drono tienes? Yo piloto un viejo Mavic Air. Hasta pronto…Saludos de Quebec Canada. Pura vida maje!

Holà Tico! Bienvenido en el foro…Hice mis estudios de Master en Turrialba hace años. Que lindó país! Esperando ver fotos de drono! Que modelo de drono tienes? Yo piloto un viejo Mavic Air. Hasta pronto…Saludos de Quebec Canada. Pura vida maje!
Hola! Muchas gracias, la zona de Turrialba es preciosa, did you hear Turrialba volcano has been active recently? Nothing serious but interesting to see.
Got a Mavic Air2, but haven't had the chance to get some air time yet.

Welcome aboard.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998