DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Purchasing Mavic Air protection plans from DJI

Martysticks

Reactions
I purchased my Air from Best Buy a week or so ago. I've done a fair amount of research but never came across anything about purchasing protection plans from DJI. Can you still do this after the fact?

I purchased my Air from Best Buy a week or so ago. I've done a fair amount of research but never came across anything about purchasing protection plans from DJI. Can you still do this after the fact?
Google ‘DJI Care’ - first hit on page

Additionally, when you signed up/activated your Air you would have received notification about purchasing DJI care within the first 48hrs.

Reactions: dawgpilot
That link took me to DJI Online Repair
That link will take you to a page that shows how to create a verification video to show your drone is in working order. You'll need to follow that process (as described on that page) in order to buy DJI Care Refresh.

Reactions: dawgpilot
He's right, link doesn't go straight to the pertinent page but rather to the main repair page.... After you log in.

He's right, link doesn't go straight to the pertinent page but rather to the main repair page.... After you log in.
It looks like the page is only available when logged in. I do not see a way to get there without being logged in. So, log in and then follow the link above.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22