DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Putting Go4 on a new tablet

PeteS2017

Reactions
I already have a Mavic Pro which I fly using a Nexus 7 tablet, but I'm about to change to a new tablet.

I know I'll have to go to somewhere with WiFi and download and install Go4 to the new tablet, but what then? When I set up my Mavic, I had to register, so will I have to do this again? Or is it the Mavic or the controller that stores the registration data?

I'd love to just install the Go4 app, connect the new tablet and just start flying, but will that be possible?

Another problem is the Litchi App, which of course I had to pay for - is there any way of transferring it over, or will I have to buy it again?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

You will have to sign in with your e mail again I know but as far as the other App I don't know as I do not use it .

When I set up my Mavic, I had to register, so will I have to do this again?
No. Just install DJI GO, log into your DJI account, and fly.

Another problem is the Litchi App, which of course I had to pay for - is there any way of transferring it over, or will I have to buy it again?
As long as your new tablet is an Android tablet and you're using the same Google account, you can install Litchi for free from the Google Play Store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000