DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pyramid of Austerlitz

cappellen

Reactions
On a sunny cold and misty morning I made a walk trough the forrest of Maarn and Austerlitz. I hit upon the Pyramid of Austerlitz, the only Dutch pyramid raised in 1804 by France soldiers, before they left for the battle of Austerlitz. The movie is made with a Mavic Mini and a Mavic 2 zoom (and my phone). On purpose I made some shots against the sun, to get a nice mystic effect.

Nice Vid.. but a MOVIE ? hmmmm

Reactions: cappellen
Ha Gert, nice one! Such a beautiful area.
I shot something similar last year, and absolutely loved flying there! Here is my attempt with my (now sold) Mavic Pro:

On a sunny cold and misty morning I made a walk trough the forrest of Maarn and Austerlitz. I hit upon the Pyramid of Austerlitz, the only Dutch pyramid raised in 1804 by France soldiers, before they left for the battle of Austerlitz. The movie is made with a Mavic Mini and a Mavic 2 zoom (and my phone). On purpose I made some shots against the sun, to get a nice mystic effect.
Super ! And music...

Ha Gert, nice one! Such a beautiful area.
I shot something similar last year, and absolutely loved flying there! Here is my attempt with my (now sold) Mavic Pro:
Very nice, your pyramid is better than mine. I especially liked the shots from a distance flying over the trees.

Reactions: JoostGT3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark_drones