DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

QR Code for YouTube Videos

WestSide714

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I did a forum search for linking QR Codes to YouTube video but nothing came up at all.
Do any of you link a QR code to a YouTube video and provide it to a (potential) client? It looks like there are subscription sites for QR but I'm not sure what to look for or how much to pay.
I don't want to send a link to my YouTube drone channel, just to a particular YouTube video.

You do not have to share the link to your entire channel; however, you can send just the link to a particular video (see below). I don't think you can share the video without anyone know the details of your channel tho. Haven't reached the QR code stage yet but you are free to create one using the YT link.

Reactions: WestSide714
You looking for something like this? I used it to make a qr code to put on my business card that would call me but you could use it to generate a qr code to a specific video on youtube or your youtube channel and many other things.

Last edited:
You looking for something like this? I used it to make a qr code to put on my business card that would call me but you could use it to generate a qr code to a specific video on youtube or your youtube channel.
This is a useful site for my current needs, thanks.

Reactions: Tufargon
I use a dot card. I put all my links on my dot account and then with a tap of the card over most smart phones all my links come up on their phones.

I use a dot card. I put all my links on my dot account and then with a tap of the card over most smart phones all my links come up on their phones.

I just can't keep up with new stuff. This is really cool.

Reactions: michaeldallen1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR