DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Query re DJI's UK address

EddyK

Reactions
Hi

I recently wrote to the company I'd bought my Mini 2 from, saying it was faulty and that I wanted to return it. They replied saying that I should send it to DJI to let them troubleshoot the problem first.

I live in the UK but I cannot find a UK address I could send it to. Can anyone help please?

Hi

I recently wrote to the company I'd bought my Mini 2 from, saying it was faulty and that I wanted to return it. They replied saying that I should send it to DJI to let them troubleshoot the problem first.

I live in the UK but I cannot find a UK address I could send it

Hi

I live in the UK but I cannot find a UK address I could send it to. Can anyone help please?
Try...

Hi

I had a similar experience and replied to the company who I purchased mine from that in the U.K. the warranty is with the company I purchase from only then after 12 months should you contact DJI x that solved my problem , returned it to company a mini 2 and then DJI authorised them to replace with a new one, cheers Len

Hi
Under UK Retail Law the responsibility to address your problem rests totally with the company you purchased the item from. UNLESS you quite specifically opted out of those rights when you purchased the item. Retailers will quite often try to get you to deal directly with the manufacturer but the company who you purchased the item from in the first place should be your first port of call. How they sort out the problem with the manufacturer is entirely their problem.
Your local Trading Standards Office is always a useful threat when dealing with a retailer who is not being helpful

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580