DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about camera setting on my newer M2P.

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Hi all- just getting used to my new Mavic 2 Pro after 1 1/2 years with Mavic Air . I usually color grade my videos for final production using Adobe Premiere. Should I set my bird at DLog-M h.265 at 4K resolution or stay with factory default?

If ya color grade then Dlog-M H265

Hi all- just getting used to my new Mavic 2 Pro after 1 1/2 years with Mavic Air . I usually color grade my videos for final production using Adobe Premiere. Should I set my bird at DLog-M h.265 at 4K resolution or stay with factory default?

Yup! That’s what I do too. Shoot in Dlog-M h.265 in 4K then tune up the colors in DaVinci Resolve. It’s worked well for me over the last year with my Mavic 2 Pro.

Hope you’re enjoying that new bird. Please share what you’re working on once you’ve got it edited together. [emoji106]

Well I really shouldn't say this, but today I finally took my new Mavic 2 Pro out for a spin. I got some wonderful footage that really looked terrific. When I got home, the card was empty. Yup- I forgot to turn on the recorder.
So I am planning on repeating the shoot tomorrow since here in Miami we are having wonderful weather at the moment. Duh!!!

Well I really shouldn't say this, but today I finally took my new Mavic 2 Pro out for a spin. I got some wonderful footage that really looked terrific. When I got home, the card was empty. Yup- I forgot to turn on the recorder.
So I am planning on repeating the shoot tomorrow since here in Miami we are having wonderful weather at the moment. Duh!!!
I have done the same thing... real pain when you discover it and that perfect light is gone, especially if it was a long hike to the filming location!

I think we’ve all done that before. I hope take two on that flight yields some great results for you.

Reactions: Gindra
I think we’ve all done that before. I hope take two on that flight yields some great results for you.
Here is a second take- after I forgot to use my "Record" button yesterday and lost great footage- I returned to the same place, and the weather was great, so I shot some nice video clips which I will post later and several stills.Matheson-Maria-from-above.jpgMathesonMarina.jpg

Here is a second take- after I forgot to use my "Record" button yesterday and lost great footage- I returned to the same place, and the weather was great, so I shot some nice video clips which I will post later and several stills.

Very nice! Glad you got the shots on round two. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk