DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about Epson Moverio BT 300

Gbpro

Reactions
I m trying to decide purchase between Epson BT 300 and DJI CrystalSky, I want to use it to frame my photos in flight also are the details, color etc any good on Epson BT 300 I do not find any good videos on youtube to show the clarity and performance of this glasses.

And they are pretty damned awesome, gives you the ability to maintain visual line of sight and see what you are framing at the same time, i love them !

Phil: Do you wear prescription eyeglasses or reading glasses? If so, do you wear them with the Moverios or did you go for the Rochester Optical inserts? If you don't wear eyeglasses of any kind...as Gilda used to say..."never mind." :)

Reactions: WAXMAN
Phil: Do you wear prescription eyeglasses or reading glasses? If so, do you wear them with the Moverios or did you go for the Rochester Optical inserts? If you don't wear eyeglasses of any kind...as Gilda used to say..."never mind." :)

If you wear glasses you will want the Rochester Optical inserts.
I have a pair of BT300 with everything you could possibly get for them for sale just in case you are interested.

My preference is the Moverio BT-35e glasses paired with the Smart Controller - don’t like the 300’s tiny touchpad. You have redundant screens and a 320” HD display at 20m through the glasses.

Reactions: maven4336
I don't wear glasses but an extended nose rest is provided for this.

I don't wear glasses but an extended nose rest is provided for this.

Just an FYI regarding glasses. I don't use prescription glasses but have to use fairly strong readers for anything closer than a couple feet way, but with the Moverios, I don't have to wear them at all to my surprise - in fact it makes the virtual screen harder to see when I did try them on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4