DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about ordering directly from DJI

Tim32581

Reactions
Quick question guys. I know there are several threads about ordering from DJI directly but I could not find the answer to my question in them. So here goes. I just made my first order directly from DJI on Monday. I ordered the new low noise propellers. They immediately sent me an email thanking me for my order and confirming my payment. There was a link to check on the status of my order. But now, 3 days later, the account says "no purchase history". They took my money, but there is no record of me making an order. Is this normal? Possibly them just being incredibly slow to process my order? In almost every purchase I have made from anyone I have received notice of processing immediately after they took my money. DJI still claims I have no purchase history. What should I do, if anything?

Someone posted an email from DJI the other day that the props were actually on back order. I put an order in weeks ago. My attitude is that I'll get them when I get them.

I just looked at my order history. Ordered & paid 9/30 & it still hasn't shipped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim32581
I ordered a few nights ago as well. Paypal if that matters. My status shows payment accepted.

Just checked again and it still says "you havent made any purchase yet".

I would pop over to the DJI forum and get Thor or one of the other DJI guys to look into it for you. just do an @ Thor ( without the space ) post your order number and explain your issue and he will help you out.

Reactions: Tim32581
I would pop over to the DJI forum and get Thor or one of the other DJI guys to look into it for you. just do an @ Thor ( without the space ) post your order number and explain your issue and he will help you out.
Awesome! Will do. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661