DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about the Mini`s wall charging cord

YoMoma

Reactions
I Seemed to have lost a cord for the Mini`s 2 way charging system. I know the cord that goes to the hub is a usb to Micro usb. I have that cord. But im missing the other white cord that you can use for the remote control. Is it a Micro usb cable also? I`m not finding any replacements on the DJI site. If I cant get the right cord there id like help in finding a correct cord that will work with the quick charging ability of the wall charger.
To be honest, I`ve lost the wall charger and a micro usb cord for the mini. I`m currently using a plain jane Apple Iphone charger with a remaining white cord that came with my Mini. Obviously its not quick charging at this time. But the quick charge wall charger is an easy find online. The cords not so easy.

This is the only one I have. Not sure if there was any other in the original package. 055811A9-AD4F-44CC-8F21-249C0044A5F2.jpeg

Reactions: ff22
I Seemed to have lost a cord for the Mini`s 2 way charging system. I know the cord that goes to the hub is a usb to Micro usb. I have that cord. But im missing the other white cord that you can use for the remote control. Is it a Micro usb cable also? I`m not finding any replacements on the DJI site. If I cant get the right cord there id like help in finding a correct cord that will work with the quick charging ability of the wall charger.
To be honest, I`ve lost the wall charger and a micro usb cord for the mini. I`m currently using a plain jane Apple Iphone charger with a remaining white cord that came with my Mini. Obviously its not quick charging at this time. But the quick charge wall charger is an easy find online. The cords not so easy.
Both white cables are identical that come with the flymore. Standard USB A to micro B. Readily available as most android devices use this cable.
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Male-Micro-Cable-Black/dp/B07232M876/ref=sxin_7_pb?crid=228KGNOZYI60O&cv_ct_cx=usb+atob+cable&dchild=1&keywords=usb+atob+cable&pd_rd_i=B07232M876&pd_rd_r=382366e6-e6dc-4d17-b35f-a5a3e68d289e&pd_rd_w=kwNlu&pd_rd_wg=d8JJp&pf_rd_p=a9173dda-7b7f-4456-9d29-1c3ce68e7601&pf_rd_r=T3XGGJQV5MJMEHQYKQW0&qid=1598220468&sprefix=USB+a+to+b,aps,201&sr=1-2-8065ff8c-2587-4a7f-b8da-1df8b2563c11

I did check my original package and there are in fact two of these cords.
They are identical. Didn’t see any need to cart around two of them, so one was still in the box.57E9847E-543E-4911-A86F-D219B1EA7854.jpeg

I’m guessing the second one daisy chains from the 2 way to controller, but from what I hear it doesn’t work that way. Even when the batteries are done charging?

I’m guessing the second one daisy chains from the 2 way to controller, but from what I hear it doesn’t work that way. Even when the batteries are done charging?
It does in fact work that way. Charges the batteries first then the controller just as it is designed to do.;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll