DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question on Repair work

I've spent more time today diagnosing my MA for this same gimbal issue. It seems there's still water inside the gimbal because I can see condensation inside the lens if I fly it for a few minutes. Also, there's an odd color (white) in the vent opening at the far side. I took some pics, here is the link.

I'll keep the MA in the sun for the remainder of the day and see if that helps.

yes its working but they sent me back a different drone, after 14 days. I haqve no idea thr hours on this drone or anything. I called them about it and they said that what they do when they wait for parts . Thing is I requested they send my broken parts back what they replaced and they sent me a gimbal and camera, but if they sent me a different drone how do I know the parts are from my original drone.

yes its working but they sent me back a different drone, after 14 days. I haqve no idea thr hours on this drone or anything. I called them about it and they said that what they do when they wait for parts . Thing is I requested they send my broken parts back what they replaced and they sent me a gimbal and camera, but if they sent me a different drone how do I know the parts are from my original drone.
Seems there's something very wrong with this situation.

#1 DJI should have communicated with you about the replacement and given you the option of waiting for parts.

#2 DJI should have included the switched out parts with your returned drone, why would they not do this?

I'll be very careful about sending my drone in for repairs, thanks for the heads up!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asteri