DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question on weight.

Maybe you've got an early version of the mavic mini 2.0?
You actually could be right. They seemed really eager to get it back. Even offered to send another BEFORE I send this one back.. mine has an active tracking option. But when selected doesn't work.. idk. Weird stuff.

But hey everybody I got my carbon fiber props today and I'm going to do a very extensive video where I will compare both of them have in-flight video of each prop. And carbon fiber and will video of the installation process as well I think I haven't seen a single video that has been in depth about these yet for the many so I'm going to be one of the first to put that so watch for that later this week

Ahh there you go then! It probably has 4k capability and 6km range too, just need the next firmware update to unlock them ?

Yours got excessive amount of gold in the electronic. But don't worry, the FAA must certainly allow for a +/- 4% deviation in the weight of the drone. Then again. I have been flying for a while, and before that spending time at airports. FAA people are very rear to be seen. They seam to only come around when there is an issue, like a serious crash or a complaint. If you fly safely and where you are suppose to, they won't even care you are 10 miles on FPV. Like all those people flying without pilot license in Alaska.
They have better things to worry about than a 10gr Mini too heavy.

Yours got excessive amount of gold in the electronic. But don't worry, the FAA must certainly allow for a +/- 4% deviation in the weight of the drone. Then again. I have been flying for a while, and before that spending time at airports. FAA people are very rear to be seen. They seam to only come around when there is an issue, like a serious crash or a complaint. If you fly safely and where you are suppose to, they won't even care you are 10 miles on FPV. Like all those people flying without pilot license in Alaska.
They have better things to worry about than a 10gr Mini too heavy.

Horrible advice and "FAA People" are more prevalent than you realize. Just because you aren't interacting with them directly doesn't mean they aren't more in the field than you seem to think.

I can assure you, without a doubt, flying 10 miles on FPV they/We do care about. By all means show us your video of flying BVLOS and we can discuss it more in depth.

Reactions: dirkclod and Malcx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929