DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

question regarding battery

squiddley66

Reactions
Hi a short time ago I had a crash with my mavic...never really did any damage to it just a broken prop....anyways I have a total of 3 batteries went out flying the other night used a different battery then the one I had the crash with and flew flawlesly...went out last night put the battery in I had the crash with and took off flew out maybe 2000 feet all of a sudden compass errors and it said hovering and landing... managed to get it back home and land put in a different battery flew great no problems.....could the compass error and hovering and landing issues be because of the battery....came home and checked the voltages in the battery I thought was causing problems every thing looks good with it..... come to think of it thou when I had the crash it was giving me compass errors as well...thats what gives me the idea of bad battery but would that cause compass errors?

Please provide the flight log as explained HERE and provide the link to the page with the flight log updated.
Then people can give comments on your in flight issue and see if there is a correlation between battery / compass / attitude.
Compass error is not always coming because of compass itself, it can be because the flight controller see a mismatch between the compass info and the direction it think to fly.

flight log for flight...compass error and hovering and landing error during flight

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-08-09_[19-27-04].txt
    551.8 KB · Views: 4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada