DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question:

1911tex

Reactions
With intent only on enjoying myself with my Mavic 3...as someone who has enjoyed putting manned aircraft scenic videos together for friends and family with a Garmin camera as a hobby for years......would I be crossing the line out of recreation by posting a few of my Mavic 3 video shorts on this forum in the video section...for member enjoyment as well as critique?

Thank you DoomMeister...by shard, do you mean delete the link to the sharing site? Or delete the post entirely...I'm confused...

Thank you DoomMeister...by shard, do you mean delete the link to the sharing site? Or delete the post entirely...I'm confused...

Delete ?

No, when you upload to say YouTube, you just need to ensure you set it to either public (anyone can see it on your channel, or via a search), or shared (only those you post the link to can see it) get the URL for your video, and cut and paste it into your post here . . . it will come up automatically.

Oh, I see Shard, Doom meant Share . . . those formats also have a simple button name Share you can click to share via whatever sites come up, or you can normally copy the link too.

I just highlight the URL, copy (ctl C) then paste (Ctl P) into a post, or email if you are sending to someone etc.

Auto-incorrect hit again. Shard should be share. So after uploading to a file hosting site ‘share’ the link to it in your post.

And many thanks Oz for a more thorough explanation.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keith Milligan