DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Questions about Litchi.....

Prmath

Reactions
Do their software engineers have the ability to put features into the Litchi app that DJI did not......... for whatever reason. I speak of the MM DJY Fly app mainly.
TIA??

Actually nobody knows if Litchi can ever support the Mini as this depends on the availability of a new version of DJI's SDK development kit which supports the MM. So it's up to DJI first.

Do their software engineers have the ability to put features into the Litchi app that DJI did not......... for whatever reason. I speak of the MM DJY Fly app mainly.
TIA??
Litchi can barely make their software work with the Mavic 2 on Android, and using Litchi with the DJI Smart Controller is a REAL crap shoot. I don't think that it's recalcitrance on Litchi's part, I think they are entirely hosed by DJI's foot-dragging on supporting the SDK. My guess is that Litchi on the Mavic Mini is WAY down the list of DJI's priorities.

Reactions: Prmath
Litchi works through the DJI API, so by definition the only thing it can do is use the DJI command set to control the drone. However, it can and does combine DJI commands to make new more complex moves automatically.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada