DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Questions on selling a drone?

I registered as a hobbyist and there was no where for me to have to give a serial number of the drone. It was me who was registering, not the drone. Maybe the earlier registration, prior to the shutdown after the court case that suspended registration, had you registering the actual drone. But the new registration programme that is currently in place did not have anywhere that required a serial number to be noted.
That's how it's always been.

You do have to mark your drone, but with recreational registration, you mark all your drones with the same #.

I registered as a hobbyist and there was no where for me to have to give a serial number of the drone. It was me who was registering, not the drone. Maybe the earlier registration, prior to the shutdown after the court case that suspended registration, had you registering the actual drone. But the new registration programme that is currently in place did not have anywhere that required a serial number to be noted.

I think Fron2233 was right, I registered commercial. Just as well, I plan on taking the test soon anyway and have not been doing any commercial flying yet. Looks like I saved the second $5 for the registration update and dont have to change my number I sharpied on my MP2.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007