DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick Asteroid video test

Yeah, I looked all over and couldn't find this function. Where is it?
On the left of the screen, tap the controller icon, then mid upper you have 'QuickShot'; click that and you get the 6 quick shots; asteroid is the last one :)
Cheers
Ian

www.youtube.com/ianinlondon

Nice! Can you make it get even closer to the truck at the end or is it a preset distance?

How do you export this to FB or Youtube? I downloaded it and it doesn't play in reverse. I mean, I can do it but it loses its sound and it isn't just a click option that I can find.

Very cool...but I got a little dizzy watching it

I originally flew without updating the firmware and this mode was missing.
Got it going this morning- such a cool effect!

Then could someone please check the altitude MA reaches in this mode?
I would like to get a rough idea in what height it ascends up to.
Thx.

It climbs 100'. I had it start at 10' and it went up to 107' and 100'. I suspect that works on a set speed and a climbing time so the actual distance might vary slightly.

Also, it flew out 80'.

So back 80' and up 100'

Then could someone please check the altitude MA reaches in this mode?
I would like to get a rough idea in what height it ascends up to.
Thx.

Mine goes to a 100’ high. Unfortunately don’t understand why it can’t store the file on the phone directly, or transfer it to the phone. I have other files like boomerang and the helix that it did transfer into the DJI Go 4 app.

Last edited:
To start from space and fly down you have to use the dji go 4 app.
So while the air is still connected to the phone and preferably landed you download the videos from the sd to the phone and it will make this reverse video with the dji logo on automatically.
So you can have either the video on the sd which is from down to up with no music and no dji logo or you must import to the dji go4 app. Like all the other auto create videos it can make.

Reactions: kupua
Mine goes to a 100’ high. Unfortunately don’t understand why it can’t store the file on the phone directly

Where does it store it the card only? I shot one yesterday and cannot find it anywhere

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu