DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick mavic repairs?

Howcroft22

Reactions
Made a dumb move the other day trying to get a picture of a barn and I was a couple feet from a tree branch and while concentrating on trying to get a good shot the drone started to drift and caught the branch and it went down. Looks like the damage is the two arms need to be replaced. One front. One rear. anyways. I don’t know if I want to use my DJI refresh because I’ve heard a lot of stories of how long it takes to get them back like 30 or 40 days. Something ridiculous like that. I also have seen there are a couple vendors on here that do repairs. I’m curious if anyone on here has had experience with either DJI or any of the vendors here, and would like to know how good it was and how fast. Your input helps. thank you in advance.

Made a dumb move the other day trying to get a picture of a barn and I was a couple feet from a tree branch and while concentrating on trying to get a good shot the drone started to drift and caught the branch and it went down. Looks like the damage is the two arms need to be replaced. One front. One rear. anyways. I don’t know if I want to use my DJI refresh because I’ve heard a lot of stories of how long it takes to get them back like 30 or 40 days. Something ridiculous like that. I also have seen there are a couple vendors on here that do repairs. I’m curious if anyone on here has had experience with either DJI or any of the vendors here, and would like to know how good it was and how fast. Your input helps. thank you in advance.
@Thunderdrones is your man, he has an excellent rep and is very fast.

I am still curious about what other people have to say about their experience with DJI repair

@Thunderdrones is your man, he has an excellent rep and is very fast.

Thank you for mentioning me @Bunny Too

Since you have Refresh, you should send it in to DJI. It might take a while to get it back, but it will only cost you $79.

If you needed quicker turnaround time, or didnt want to chance getting involved with DJI, I would be happy to help.

3E50828B-41E9-4BF3-933F-D2F5AE6AD5AD.jpeg F36CEB0A-8875-4B37-8225-A0793D666E40.jpeg
Thank you for mentioning me @Bunny Too

Since you have Refresh, you should send it in to DJI. It might take a while to get it back, but it will only cost you $79.

If you needed quicker turnaround time, or didnt want to chance getting involved with DJI, I would be happy to help.

Yeah. I don’t know what it costs for an arm to be replaced by you. I think the motors are fine. Just the plastic arm in front broke. The cable is still intact. The rear just has one little broken piece that stops the arm from over rotating. The piece is pointing to in the picture.

I am still curious about what other people have to say about their experience with DJI repair

Both of my experiences with Refresh were excellent. To ensure quick turnaround, consider using “refresh express” service. This means they just send replacement on delivery. Less than 7 days from shipment to delivery to my home both times.

Repair requires inspection, quote, payment, repair and return.

DJI refresh takes no more than 2 weeks. That's how long it took mine to get repaired.

DJI refresh takes no more than 2 weeks. That's how long it took mine to get repaired.
@bogdi1988: Are you sure you received the original unit you sent in?

As far as I'm concerned, service from DJI Tokyo was stellar fast for a simple reason: they sent me back a refurb unit, not my original bird...

@bogdi1988: Are you sure you received the original unit you sent in?

As far as I'm concerned, service from DJI Tokyo was stellar fast for a simple reason: they sent me back a refurb unit, not my original bird...
I sent my drone in and they sent me a replacement one. Might have been refurbished. I did not ask for the express service though.

Got my Mavic back today from thunder drones. Was quick and easy. Great service. I will definitely use them again in the future if I need it. hopefully I won’t LOL.

Reactions: Former Member
I had the same kind of issue with a tree, I took the Mavic apart and I only need to replace the "rear arm axis shaft" or whatever it is called. I attached a photo of the replacement part I need but I don't want to order from China. Does anyone know a US supplier that can sell me one of these?Right Rear Arm Shaft Repair Part.JPG

I had the same kind of issue with a tree, I took the Mavic apart and I only need to replace the "rear arm axis shaft" or whatever it is called. I attached a photo of the replacement part I need but I don't want to order from China. Does anyone know a US supplier that can sell me one of these?View attachment 32474

I bet thunderdrones has em. Ask him.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bart.found