DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick question about CS

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all,

I’ve only been using my new CS for a couple of days now but just wanted to ask this,

On my iPhone just before I take off the Go4 app tell me “the home point has been activated”

Using the CS it doesn’t tell me, have I not turned something on or is it because it’s an android platform?

Many thanks

The home point etc. audio prompt comes from Go 4 ... so is there a volume control on the CS unit??? (Easy ones first!)

The home point etc. audio prompt comes from Go 4 ... so is there a volume control on the CS unit??? (Easy ones first!)
Yep volume is set already, midpoint, that was the 1 st thing I looked at in the field yesterday.

Next...lol;);)

OK - I use a lot of Android devices - but not a CS - However, from the vid's - it appears to be similar to my Android tablet.
There seems to be a volume slider and a tick-box - so the slider could be central, but is the tick-box checked? The tick-box is like the 'mute' for the volume.
This seems to be a good reference for the set up of Android CS:

Reactions: Porky
OK - I use a lot of Android devices - but not a CS - However, from the vid's - it appears to be similar to my Android tablet.
There seems to be a volume slider and a tick-box - so the slider could be central, but is the tick-box checked? The tick-box is like the 'mute' for the volume.
This seems to be a good reference for the set up of Android CS:
Thanks foxhall, looking now. I’ve never used android before always iOS so didn’t know if both were the same.

Can’t find the volume checkbox but I have sound while touching the screen and navigating through the menus. I’m in camara view mode on the Go4 app, might need to connect my mavic up so I can see everything in the app.

Better charge my batteries up now;)

Time to shave porkster ;)

Reactions: old man mavic
Still can’t find the volume tick box while connected to my drone. Oh well it must just be me then that doesn’t get the voice commend before I take off.

Thanks for your help @FoxhallGH much appreciatedThumbswayup

The volume control is accessed by pressing the settings button on the side of the CS - or are you referring to some other volume control?

The volume control is accessed by pressing the settings button on the side of the CS - or are you referring to some other volume control?

Thanks for your reply, I went into the settings screen via the settings gear that’s on the screen. Just checked the volume, side button, volume slider is half way up with the box ticked.
894A1204-4551-4ED2-B8AE-A0376E316630.jpeg

I’m flying today so I’ll be able to test it again;)

Out flying today, still no little voice coming from my CS regarding the home point. She does tell me I’m “taking off” but that’s it. Oh well.... I’ve got the big H on my map plus the precision landing works ok so I’m not gonna worry to much about it now. Thanks to all the members who tried to help out, much appreciated;)

Maybe she's not telling you any more, because she figures that you have a shiny new CS display that shows you everything now! :)

Reactions: Porky
Maybe she's not telling you any more, because she figures that you have a shiny new CS display that shows you everything now! :)

I must admit it’s bloody good though, very impressed with it so far. Perhaps she will talk to me one day;);) ive got the wife to say it just before I take off now.... bless her:rolleyes:

Thanks for your help earlier in this threadThumbswayup

Reactions: philh24
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54