DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Quick Shot Footage

maxwellhc

Reactions
Hi guys,
I’m quite new to this drone stuff and I got a Mavic Mini 2 for Xmas and have been having great fun with it. One of the features I love are the quick shots however when I go to load them in the app I can’t see any of the quick shots I’ve taken. I can see the regular videos and photos but just not any quick shots. I have a SD card in the drone and maybe it’s me being thick and there’s a setting I’m not aware of but they do not come up in the app
Any responses would be greatly appreciated,
Max

Reactions: 4006448
Welcome to the forum. I believe the quick shots are only stored on the SD card. You can connect directly to the Mini2 to access or you can remove the card and view on a computer. If others know of another way to view the quick shots, please correct me.

BTW...Your location shows "Stevenage"...if that is UK between London and Cambridge, an extra special welcome as my parents were married in nearby Baldock by a priest from Stevenage.

Reactions: maxwellhc
Welcome to the forum. I believe the quick shots are only stored on the SD card. You can connect directly to the Mini2 to access or you can remove the card and view on a computer. If others know of another way to view the quick shots, please correct me.

BTW...Your location shows "Stevenage"...if that is UK between London and Cambridge, an extra special welcome as my parents were married in nearby Baldock by a priest from Stevenage.
Hi mate. Thank you for your advice and I will look at them on my computer but that is so crazy, Stevenage is near London and I probably won’t know them but do you have a name of the priest. What a small world 😂 fun fact - Lewis Hamilton is also from Stevenage :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser