DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick shot while zoomed

Fabiano Waewell

Reactions
Hello everyone! Yesterday while flying I decided to make another quick shot but this time a bit zoomed in, to have a big parallax between foreground and background.
Im not sure if I’m missing something but after positioning the drone and setting the zoom to my liking I headed over to the quick shot menu and as soon as I clicked the zoom reseted itself. I’ve tried this a couple of times and it always reseted itself...
Am I missing something here?

Hello everyone! Yesterday while flying I decided to make another quick shot but this time a bit zoomed in, to have a big parallax between foreground and background.
Im not sure if I’m missing something but after positioning the drone and setting the zoom to my liking I headed over to the quick shot menu and as soon as I clicked the zoom reseted itself. I’ve tried this a couple of times and it always reseted itself...

The settings are managed by quick shot to produce the best video result

For example when you use the dolly soon it's uses the full extent of your zoom to get that that effect also the astroid uses the reverse zoom to get a very fast zoom backwards to get your bubble, ball effect.
so setting up a Zoom prior to a quick shot may always reset itself.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast