Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick transfer interference question

The Sky Monkey

Reactions
Site
theskymonkey.com
Hello everyone.
I have a Mini 2 and I having trouble with quick transfer.
It worked perfectly in the past but 2 weeks ago I began receiving a message that says

"High interference environment. Downloading speed unstable. 281.87KB/s"

I have tried moving to different rooms, moving the phone away from the drone, even to other rooms, taking off my Fitbit, turning off the TV. I can download fine connected to the controller.
I have even powered off the drone and come back later only to receive the same message.
The latest firmware installed last week after the problem started and doesn't seem to make any difference.
I get this message about 50% of the time. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.
Is it something I am doing?
Any help is much appreciated

Have no fear, your not alone. I have the same issue with my m2.
I've given up worrying about it as my transfers have completed in good time so no issues for the time being.

I get the same thing quite often. Even when it's just the drone, controller and me in a field.
I also get this message/problem. Seems to be really random. I get it also when in rural areas when there are no obvious disturbances around :(

It worked perfectly in the past but 2 weeks ago I began receiving a message that says

Sky Monkey, the first thing I have to ask have you been out of the country recently? You, seemingly alone in the US are having this problem; others who have responded to you are all international: Australia, Canada, and Norway…

I implore you to keep this problem from spreading in the US; Please, oh please, ensure your Drone wears a suitable "face masks" specifically the New, Ultra, Uber, Neo-Protectant, N-95-D (D as in Drone…)… 😂

cough.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka