DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick transfer mini 2, Android.

Brigs66

Reactions
Has anyone else had this problem?....Quick transfer on my mini 2 works fine when Im using home wifi, but it wont connect when Im outside using phone date...any ideas?

Brigs,

Have you watched a few Youtube about Mini 2 Quick Transfer? What do you NOT inderstand?

EDIT: Here is a very good video.
Thankyou....for posting this video...What I dont understand is what you mean by ''aircrafts own wifi'' As I explained in my first post, when Iam at home quick transfer works fine with my home wifi switched on...When Iam out somewhere flying and want to use quick transfer, through my phone data it doesnt connect...Thats the problem..

Thankyou....for posting this video...What I dont understand is what you mean by ''aircrafts own wifi'' As I explained in my first post, when Iam at home quick transfer works fine with my home wifi switched on...When Iam out somewhere flying and want to use quick transfer, through my phone data it doesnt connect...Thats the problem..
When you are at home it swich auto to your home wifi. Do you look at the video and follow what he said and showed you??? If so it works..

I use this method, it works all the time now.

Reactions: DJayI
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure