DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quicktransfer issues solved

SkittleBob

Reactions
Like many I was struggling with connecting my phone through Quicktransfer; lots of questions over passwords.

GavinHR on YouTube posted a video that solved it for me:

In summary, ensure DJI Fly app closed on phone (this is the key step for me), ensure bluetooth and wifi are switched on, switch on drone, press and hold the button on the drone till it flashes blue, open DFI Fly, go to Album > Aircraft and it works.

Reactions: DJayI
Like many I was struggling with connecting my phone through Quicktransfer; lots of questions over passwords.

In summary, ensure DJI Fly app closed on phone (this is the key step for me), ensure bluetooth and wifi are switched on, switch on drone, press and hold the button on the drone till it flashes blue, open DFI Fly, go to Album > Aircraft and it works.

I did a review a while back on the M2 and couldnt get this to work, glad there is a fix for it

In summary, ensure DJI Fly app closed on phone (this is the key step for me), ensure bluetooth and wifi are switched on, switch on drone, press and hold the button on the drone till it flashes blue, open DFI Fly, go to Album > Aircraft and it wor

Thanks for your reply. The most confusing thing for me with the quick transfer is how do you quick transfer when you are out of home wifi range...At home quick transfer works okay with wifi....but when outside how on earth do you connect to mini 2 wifi which asks for a password...what on earth is the password....12341234 doesnt work....do you have any ideas?

Thanks for your reply. The most confusing thing for me with the quick transfer is how do you quick transfer where you are out of home wifi range...At home quick transfer works okay with wifi....but when outside how on earth do you connect to mini 2 wifi which asks for a password...what on earth is the password....12341234 doesnt work....do you have any ideas?
I just do what that video tells you to do. ?

Location has to be switched on to doesnt it??

Thanks for your reply. The most confusing thing for me with the quick transfer is how do you quick transfer when you are out of home wifi range...At home quick transfer works okay with wifi....but when outside how on earth do you connect to mini 2 wifi which asks for a password...what on earth is the password....12341234 doesnt work....do you have any ideas?
The mini 2 creates its own wifi link, in android its automatic in iOS it pops up a message, so you don’t use your home wifi.

here is a quick guide I did that shows it

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying