DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick video from rare snow in Alabama

Good afternoon to all-

94Supra- For folks who don't live here in the deep South, snow videos may be pretty vanilla, but I know what it is like getting the cold white stuff in 'Bama. Heck, it makes the TV news big time, and kids get to enjoy it- for about five minutes, and then they want to go in and get out of the cold,nasty stuff.

fine video- thank you- Ed

Reactions: 94SupraTT
It looks funny seeing the pools open with snow on the ground. We generally don't see that in the north since pools are usually closed in September or October - long before we worry about snow.

Reactions: 94SupraTT
Good afternoon to all-

94Supra- For folks who don't live here in the deep South, snow videos may be pretty vanilla, but I know what it is like getting the cold white stuff in 'Bama. Heck, it makes the TV news big time, and kids get to enjoy it- for about five minutes, and then they want to go in and get out of the cold,nasty stuff.

fine video- thank you- Ed
Absolutely. It's so rare here I figured I had to get some footage. Who knows when it will happen again.

It looks funny seeing the pools open with snow on the ground. We generally don't see that in the north since pools are usually closed in September or October - long before we worry about snow.
It's hit or miss down here. I'd say about 75% of people close their pools but no one drains them because 99% of them are vinyl.

This is my second home with a pool down here. I used to drain the filter, drop the water level below the returns and plug everything up. This one I don't. I shock it, cover it and then let the freeze protection kick on when temps drop below freezing. We don't have sustained temps below freezing for long. I agree it is weird. I lived in Virginia for 16 years before moving down here.

Reactions: timinator
I'd love a pool but I live on a postage stamp sized lot in a Toronto suburb. Cost of inground pools around here cost about 75k US$

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman