DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick video of Desoto Falls

Nice footage of the Falls! Good camera control also. I've been there several times and it is a beautiful place especially in the fall of the year. Thanks neighbor for sharing. Happy and Safe flying!

Reactions: 94SupraTT
Nice footage of the Falls! Good camera control also. I've been there several times and it is a beautiful place especially in the fall of the year. Thanks neighbor for sharing. Happy and Safe flying!
Thanks! It turned out better than what I thought. I really wanted to do a shot like this but due to the other drone being in the air I decided not to attempt it.

Alabama has some absolutely gorgeous areas. I plan on putting something together at some point showcasing it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: hychewright
Very nice!

Thanks! It turned out better than what I thought. I really wanted to do a shot like this but due to the other drone being in the air I decided not to attempt it.

Alabama has some absolutely gorgeous areas. I plan on putting something together at some point showcasing it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Man I love the Mentone / Desoto falls area.
Such a beautiful place in I go there almost every year but never have had time to fly my drone there

Fantastic video!! Utah has some very photographic scenery. It is to bad that we can't shoot some video of The Arches and Bryce Canyon National parks.

Fantastic video!! Utah has some very photographic scenery. It is to bad that we can't shoot some video of The Arches and Bryce Canyon National parks.
I was very disappointed at the number of places I couldn't shoot. Also, it's weird that some are open during the fall/winter but not at other times.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
S13.