DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickest way to purchase a Mavic 2 Pro "Intelligent Flight Battery" in Cupertino

Emanáku

Reactions
I myself live in Peru. But a friend from Cupertino, CA suddenly wants to visit us, leaving the US next week Thursday. She is willing to bring one "Intelligent Flight Battery" for Mavic 2 Pro with her - but how can I get one to her, so it arrives next Wednesday latest?
- online? Amazon does not have it, and at B&H I could not figure out, if they can send it quickly
- a local retailer? I have problems to find out quickly tonight, if someone nearby has a battery in the store.
Maybe somebody here knows exactly what to do :cool:
Thank you for all hints. I need hints, which I can realise super quick :)

I myself live in Peru. But a friend from Cupertino, CA suddenly wants to visit us, leaving the US next week Thursday. She is willing to bring one "Intelligent Flight Battery" for Mavic 2 Pro with her - but how can I get one to her, so it arrives next Wednesday latest?
- online? Amazon does not have it, and at B&H I could not figure out, if they can send it quickly
- a local retailer? I have problems to find out quickly tonight, if someone nearby has a battery in the store.
Maybe somebody here knows exactly what to do :cool:
Thank you for all hints. I need hints, which I can realise super quick :)

If it's the same battery, there are some BEST BUY stores in the area that has them in stock.

IMG_20210701_202405508~2.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ