DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshot does not record

CaptainJoe

Reactions
Hi, I've tried few quickshots and, I know when we touch the joysticks it stops the process so, I made some completely but I can't find the recordings anywhere. Looks like it just doesn't record. Any other here had the same problem ?

Hi, I've tried few quickshots and, I know when we touch the joysticks it stops the process so, I made some completely but I can't find the recordings anywhere. Looks like it just doesn't record. Any other here had the same problem ?

When in the "Albums" in the app there is a Download arrow under the date. Click it when the FC and Mini are on. The Quickshot will be downloaded and built. As I don't have the MM here I'm doing this from memory so take my age into consideration if I'm wrong... someone will correct me.

Reactions: CaptainJoe
If you don't choose to download them to your mobile device, you'll find them on the SD installed on the AC. That's where all video and pictures are stored.

When the QS is downloaded and built in the Fly app, you can play the built QS which is sped up in the middle and has the DJI logo at the end or have the option to play the "raw" file that is at the regular speed. I think the QuickShot thumbnails have an icon in the lower right of the thumbnail showing what style of QS it is and when you click on the thumbnail the default is to play the QS but there is also an option next to the scissor "edit" icon that will play the original so you can play either in the app. Or as DanMan32 says, you can use the card to download/play the original. I think the QS version is only available to play in the app unless uploaded/transferred somewhere from there.

QS is the flight function and corresponding recording. What's on the card IS the QS. I can't say what the app does with it once you download it. I hardly ever use the app editor.

when I launch the QS mode the drone would fly but the recording went on gray won't recording the video. what happened ??

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121