DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshots Select subjects?

mickwe

Reactions
I updated firmware on my mavic mini and now it will not let me select subjects in any of the quickshot modes? I have tried all different altitudes. Any ideas why this would happen?

I updated firmware on my mavic mini and now it will not let me select subjects in any of the quickshot modes? I have tried all different altitudes. Any ideas why this would happen?
Try to downgrade to the previous update and reinstall most recent firmware update and see if that does it.

Try to downgrade to the previous update and reinstall most recent firmware update and see if that does it.
Is your drone up in the air? You cannot activate the quick shots when the drone is not flying. I don't have a mini but that is the case with Mavic Air 1 and Mavic 2 Pro. Must be airborne to activate quick shots.

I figured it out. I just reinstalled DJI fly fixed the problem. Thanks for your advice.

Your solution is like the story of fixing everything - re-start it. Reset my router, reset my smart TV, result my iPhone, etc. Now, before calling for support, I re-boot, re-start, re-unplug/plug in, etc.

Reactions: Xanadu
Your solution is like the story of fixing everything - re-start it. Reset my router, reset my smart TV, result my iPhone, etc. Now, before calling for support, I re-boot, re-start, re-unplug/plug in, etc.
I know. I thought I did everything. But forgot about reinstalling the app. I waited on hold for 30 minutes with DJI and first thing they said was did you reinstall the app? Duh. Sometimes you got to just slow down and think about stuff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky