DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quirky menu options in Go Fly

KingRat

Reactions
Mavic Pro 2. The flying program (Go Fly?) has a couple of gremlins suddenly. The histogram keeps turning itself off, I keep turning the switch green, but as soon as I go back to camera view it has gone again and going back into the menu, the switch has gone grey without me doing it.
The other gremlin is my portrait shooting option in the settings has disappeared, I don't even have the 'portrait shooting mode' on the list anymore.... thoughts please. Even better, cures!

Just had to replace my TX and was having a few glitches loged out
back In and fixed mine. Most likely will go back and just delete app, reinstall if I see anymore. Worked for me ?‍♂️
I try the easiest fix first.

Mavic 2 Pro uses 'DJI Go 4' not DJI Fly. I loaded up DJI Go 4 tonight and it says 'new firmware is available'. That may fix your problem?

Reactions: dirkclod
Mavic 2 Pro uses 'DJI Go 4' not DJI Fly. I loaded up DJI Go 4 tonight and it says 'new firmware is available'. That may fix your problem?
You don’t have the version do ya ?
Ive got 4.3 42 and just looked and don’t see another..yet

It says Mavic 2 01.00.0770, (that's on Android). Yours may be more recent though, I haven't fired up the Mavic 2 since I got my Mini 2. I love the Mavic 2 but it's harder to find legal places to fly.

Just using Go4 should solve the problem, wasn't aware that Fly could be used for the older DJI drones, certainly M1P, M2P/Z, Spark, all use Go4 from the outset.

I see in the Fly app the aircraft are there, but never tried (or likely) to try it with my older models.

Can anyone confirm you CAN use fly for these earlier aircraft ?

It says Mavic 2 01.00.0770, (that's on Android). Yours may be more recent though, I haven't fired up the Mavic 2 since I got my Mini 2. I love the Mavic 2 but it's harder to find legal places to fly.
Update from this morning: It took about half an hour to update everything on the controller and the drone. DJI Go 4 is version 4.3.37, the aircraft and remote controller are both 1.00.0770. The Precise Fly Safe Database for aircraft and app are both 01.00.01.23. The Basic Fly Safe Database is 01.00.01.09.

Reactions: dirkclod
Update from this morning: It took about half an hour to update everything on the controller and the drone. DJI Go 4 is version 4.3.37, the aircraft and remote controller are both 1.00.0770. The Precise Fly Safe Database for aircraft and app are both 01.00.01.23. The Basic Fly Safe Database is 01.00.01.09.
our firmware #’s are the same but quess apps are just differant. I’m IOS .?

Reactions: The Fat Controller

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser