DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Railway Siding construction

In my personal opinion there was to much accelerated road scene. I jumped forward after about 15 seconds of it. Being a rail fan was hoping to see more RR construction and less highway - but again that is my personal preference.

In my personal opinion there was to much accelerated road scene. I jumped forward after about 15 seconds of it. Being a rail fan was hoping to see more RR construction and less highway - but again that is my personal preference.

Thank you for your opinion. What I was going for there is to show the distance I drive just to get to a spot to film railroad stuff for the rail fans out there. This project is just starting. I hope to have more in depth footage for you when they start Laying rail down and have all the track equipment.
I hope you’ll come back when I have that footage ready.

Thank you for your opinion. What I was going for there is to show the distance I drive just to get to a spot to film railroad stuff for the rail fans out there. This project is just starting. I hope to have more in depth footage for you when they start Laying rail down and have all the track equipment.
I hope you’ll come back when I have that footage ready.
I'll be back - have enjoyed your other train videos

Reactions: blackomega
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC