DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Rain coat for your Mavic 3

Just a Reminder : DJI already makes a pretty good water resistant drone as the Motors are Aluminum Brush-less and so can Negotiate water as there the same type of motors used in the RC Subs.

The Weakest link on the Mavic 3 is of course that back open exhaust vents an the Power Button on the Battery.
You also have to protect the Sensors on the Bottom of the drone from getting confused. Side vents also need some protection.

The Forum Members get # 2 Color Designs and #3 Battery Covers .
Each Battery has its own Protection Cover and the the Wet Suits come with # 3 of them , if you need more let me know.

The Package opening , lol that just killed me.
These are holographic Non Static Zip Lock bags that I love , Easy to seal and a great place to put all your extra Color Designs and Parts and or Electronics Easy opening . ..and Easy install compared to traditional skins.

I like the skin I have on my M3. Are all these parts needed (legs/arms/upper and lower body)? Is there a minimalistic approach that protects the battery and internal components?

Reactions: Richard R
Yes < i am huge fan of the Wet Suit with the Skin and you can use just the Wet Suit Part and keep the skin.
2019012795181654.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Reactions: Palerider
I like the skin I have on my M3. Are all these parts needed (legs/arms/upper and lower body)? Is there a minimalistic approach that protects the battery and internal components?
I installed per manufacturer's instructions. I'm terrible with this kind of task but I was able to get it done.

I was wondering about flying in the rain. I am not sure that looks like it will really make it waterproof. What about changing batteries? Or is it good for just one battery?
There is a cover provided for three batteries.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flymehome