DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rain flying mavic

Like that rain video. I guess those rain products are just cosmetic. I flew through a water fall and had no issues. Almost lost the drone but once dried it off no issues and have been flying that drone for 2 years.

Not totally sure why you would want to fly in the rain for two reasons:

1. you’re going to be drawing moist air into the drone and over the electronics, not sure that’s an idea that will prolong the life of the drone.

2. Photographs are going to be blurry, try driving in a car through a rainstorm without wipers!

Yes you can buy a “wetsuit “ for the drone, it’ll cost you, but bearing in mind the two points above, is it worth it?

Hope you’re enjoying the flying, take care and catch you later. Peter.
Have you seen the post above about the Drone that can fly in rain and water? My reason for wanting to fly a drone in the rain is mainy. You can fly in mist and fog and get great pic without harming the drone you can fly just b4 the rain comes and take great pics and I play golf so when it is raining I would like to be able to fly my second hobby. There are numerous of reason one would want to fly doing the rain and oh yeah why not be able to fly doing rain also airplanes fly in the rain why not have a drone that can. Another reason is it may be raining where you are but a mile or two away it may not be raining I was playing golf one day it was raining on one side of the cours while not on the last four holes that I played.Sorry about the book just my points.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair