DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rapid/parallel charging unit

I use the 100 plus watt charger from DJI with the four battery hub. On the same charger I can simultaneously charge my CS batteries (2) in the supplied charger and/or my controller. With the high wattage (safe) it charges 4 DJI batteries for my MPP in about 2 hrs or less

Excellent power and time to charge. A few more wires, but way inexpensive! Be sure it has overcharge protection before you buy it.

Excellent power and time to charge. A few more wires, but way inexpensive! Be sure it has overcharge protection before you buy it.
They claim this...

【Intelligent Protection】- The built-in power switch, safety system fully protects the charger from overcharge, over voltage, over temperature and short circuit.Built in exhaust fan,effectively reduces heat inside and prevent high temperature during charging

If there’s any kind of warranty I’d give it a try. I’ve got well over $100 invested in DJI charging equipment... then ther’s the charger for my nav lights... if you like and can get it in a reasonable time just go for it. Maybe check eBay. And watch shipping charges.

I vacillate. I've had about 3 different ones in my cart at one time or another and emptied the cart.

Reactions: Mepr
Reactions: TedShred
ff22, I have to admit I had to look that one up ...good one!

Surely you know what a CART is! (g) Just kidding.

But each time there's a post on these fast chargers I renew my interest but I see kind of mixed reviews, wonder if I can't make due with the FlyMore kit's multiple charger (but only one battery at a time) and then cancel out. The additional items I've purchased has really added up to that initial cost.

Reactions: Mepr
I just grabbed the rcgeeks charger. Its a 5 in 1 (3 batts 2usb) difference between this and alot of the other ones is instead of 17.6 v @ 4.5 rcgeeks is 5 amps per channel. And 260 watts...This one isnt noisy does not get hot and charged 3 of my batteries that were at 15 % in 63 minutes. Thats awesome....i bought the one above^^^ from drone valley (rick and had problems with it. Also the 4 th channel or when hooking up 4 batteries caused the device to get wonky...dont use it. This is the one i grabbed by rcgeeks also the 120 minute time for 4 batterys is not correct under description u can see this in the reviews. (It only does 3 batts)

https://www.amazon.com/RCGEEK-Compatible-Charging-Intelligent-Parallel/dp/B07HL1RD12

Ted has the right idea... I think the fan cooling is important...
I bought the five in one from “REGEEK” ... had thee best reviews....
That is the one i got....its fantastic

That is the one i got....its fantastic

Hi Mike

I am about to buy the RcGeek 6/1 which is the white box with LEDs etc., 4 batteries and 2 USB.
But nobody on Amazon can verify for me if the input voltage is variable 100-240V.
Do you have the MAVIC2 charger with white body? Can you pls verify the input voltage as savvy for international purchases or is it really only 110V?

Th is in advance!

Hi Mike

I am about to buy the RcGeek 6/1 which is the white box with LEDs etc., 4 batteries and 2 USB.
But nobody on Amazon can verify for me if the input voltage is variable 100-240V.
Do you have the MAVIC2 charger with white body? Can you pls verify the input voltage as savvy for international purchases or is it really only 110V?

Th is in advance!

It looks as if it works on 120-240 (but you might need a plug adapter). See the reviews and one customer image submitted - showing the input specs. BUT the link is not for a Mavic 2 unit???? Or I'm lost!

Hi again,

I saw the image from Epraim.... but it shows the unit for MavicAir, not Mavic2. That’s why I need 100% confirmation before buying.
Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
susnzhe