DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rapid/parallel charging unit

Rcgeek blue charger is a out 1.5x thicker than the YXC charger, that's how you know they mean business.

If I had to nitpick on the rcgeek charger, only thing I do t like is the fan turns on when USB only charging, otherwise no big deal.

You say Smart Controller....the SM takes 12 volts. This shows the Remote Controller
I think the normal usb at 5 volts will not charge the new SC

Posts say it will, but I have a hard time understanding how a 5 volt charge can charge a 12 volt battery...

No ron i have the blue one....that white one has a storage charge option (65%) thats nice!

Following this thread today and the only RCGEEK multi charger I can find on Amazon today is a white box that is 6 in 1, 4 batteries and 2 USB. Does anyone here have that one? Amazon.com: RCGEEK Compatible DJI Mavic 2 Pro Charger Multi Charger Hub Intelligent Fast Charging 4 Batteries and 2 Remote Controller Compatible DJI Mavic 2 Pro Mavic 2 Zoom Battery: Gateway

Is this one you want

Is this one you want
it is the one i have - exact same one - and it works fine. fan is a bit loud, but, charges fine.

Is this one you want
Same one i have also. Works great fan is a little loud like paul said. But at least we know it's doing its job and this actually charges the batteries to what they are supposed to be at full charge....4.35 per cell. 17.6v so that is great. Stock charger most of the time will only charge to 4.32

Thank for the feedback. I guess the white RCGEEK unit is too new for anyone to have good experience so I’ll hold off on it.

Thank for the feedback. I guess the white RCGEEK unit is too new for anyone to have good experience so I’ll hold off on it.
While I dont have this particular unit, I could imagine its similar to my white Mavic Air 4 port charger. The unit is similar in design, no fan and only charges 2A. Benefits are its silent, however unit heats up significantly and battery charging times are higher due. If charging times arent an issue for you and you prefer a fanless solution, this doesnt sound like a bad idea. The storage mode function is also nice if you want to store your batteries for some time (e.g. over winter).

Assuming the specs are correct, it should charge up the batteries to 17.6v as per the blue charger, only slower.

Following this thread today and the only RCGEEK multi charger I can find on Amazon today is a white box that is 6 in 1, 4 batteries and 2 USB. Does anyone here have that one? Amazon.com: RCGEEK Compatible DJI Mavic 2 Pro Charger Multi Charger Hub Intelligent Fast Charging 4 Batteries and 2 Remote Controller Compatible DJI Mavic 2 Pro Mavic 2 Zoom Battery: Gateway
I just got this delivered today. I've included a pic of the specifications in the manual. The USB output is standard 5V vs the 12V smart controller charger. However, as you can see, I have 2 batteries charging concurrently which is a big improvement over the standard charging hub, imo. 20190414_184606.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty