DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC battery mod ?

mikemoose55

Reactions
Is it possible to connect an external battery to the charging connection on the MP controller (transmitter) to boost battery / overall available power time ? If so what would be the appropriate voltage. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but when it comes to electrical stuff i am not even in the drawer:rolleyes:
To answer the obvious question....... i have more AC batteries than the controller can support.
Thanks for your attention
mikemoose55

Use the bottom USB port to connect your phone, and you can charge the controller with the side port at the same time. There's even an adapter that lets you use the AC battery as a USB power supply.

Is it possible to connect an external battery to the charging connection on the MP controller (transmitter) to boost battery / overall available power time ? If so what would be the appropriate voltage. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but when it comes to electrical stuff i am not even in the drawer:rolleyes:
To answer the obvious question....... i have more AC batteries than the controller can support.
Thanks for your attention
mikemoose55

check this thread out

I added a second battery to the controller

I have never come close to draining the controller battery, even with 4 consequtive drone batteries being flown and drained. Do you possibly have a bad RC battery?

I have never come close to draining the controller battery, even with 4 consequtive drone batteries being flown and drained. Do you possibly have a bad RC battery?

yes but that would depend on what you are running for mods to :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52