DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Firmware issue

TheParaPilot

Reactions
Hi all, So i've just updated the firmware on the MA2, with no issues, however when connecting the RC to Assistant 2 for mavic on my laptop, i'm getting the message that it can't read the firmware on my remote. I've tried re-restarting, connecting with the aircraft, without the aircraft, and everything in between? The RC connects to the aircraft with no issues, but for safety's sake, i'd feel allot happier if it was showing the current firmware........... any ideas anyone?

Same happens for me, it looks like it's a bug. The firmware should update with the Fly app firmware, when your drone updates the remote should too.

Reactions: Kilrah
I'm guessing it's ok to fly then? everything is connecting ok, and starting up as it should be, and as i said the aircraft firmware updated with no issues? just don't like it that it's not showing any firmware for the RC? thanks for your input Yaros. have a great day

Hi all, So i've just updated the firmware on the MA2, with no issues, however when connecting the RC to Assistant 2 for mavic on my laptop, i'm getting the message that it can't read the firmware on my remote. I've tried re-restarting, connecting with the aircraft, without the aircraft, and everything in between? The RC connects to the aircraft with no issues, but for safety's sake, i'd feel allot happier if it was showing the current firmware........... any ideas anyone?
I am having same problem can you tell how can fix this problem

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580