DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC no connected Mavic AIR 2 to Huawei P30 Pro and Huawei 20

Tim, from what I recall from reading thru this sight and other DJI sights. Huawei P30 is not compatible but the P30 pro is. For the most part Huawei products don't seem to be the best with compatibility with DJI products.
The spying/hacking apps on the DJI and Huawei are conflicting!! :eek::D

Reactions: Gleno0h
I have a P30 Pro, my wife a P20 pro and also I have a Mate 10 Pro just for flying. There is no general issue with compatibility with Huawei. Never had a single app crash. I did once have a problem with the supplied cable which came with my M2 Zoom, which gave the same error. I replaced the cable and the issue resolved instantly. If you haven't already, try this before replacing the phone. The P30 Pro is on the approved phone list for DJI, and as a Chinese brand, is more likely to work than many others. The fact that you had the same issue on 2 phones points towards the cable. Even though the gimbal was moving, that doesn't guarantee the cable isn't faulty. A dodgy cable can cause all kind of peculiar issues.
I am sorry but you do know iphone and Huawei are different cables, right?

Like i said, i have 2 huawei's, the newer one has issues and the older not.

Yes of course. Perhaps I misunderstood but I thought the issue was with the P30 Pro not connecting. I was suggesting that the RC to Type C cable supplied may be faulty. I don't understand why that would suggest to you that I don't know the difference between a lightning cable and a type C. Or why you would need to take a slightly patronising tone? I was trying to help.
Sorry if you feel that way. You said try the cable, i merely hint that he used another cable, which has the same problem. Perhaps you did not now the difference. Not being disrespectful but dji's forum is full with problems surrounding huawei.

Your post also suggest to me that you did not read everything. So yeah, it was slightly patrionizing :) but no worry's man, be happy!

Maybe it is because English is not my first language!

Sorry if you feel that way. You said try the cable, i merely hint that he used another cable, which has the same problem. Perhaps you did not now the difference. Not being disrespectful but dji's forum is full with problems surrounding huawei.

Your post also suggest to me that you did not read everything. So yeah, it was slightly patrionizing :) but no worry's man, be happy!

Maybe it is because English is not my first language!
No problem. I missed the bit where he'd already purchased the iPhone and tried that too. I was hoping to help him avoid that expense as I would have tried replacing the cable first before the phone. I had exactly the same issue and it was the cable. In this case it's likely to have been the USB port on the RC having a loose connection.

Reactions: Gleno0h
No problem. I missed the bit where he'd already purchased the iPhone and tried that too. I was hoping to help him avoid that expense as I would have tried replacing the cable first before the phone. I had exactly the same issue and it was the cable. In this case it's likely to have been the USB port on the RC having a loose connection.
Probably, that is my guess too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky