DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro and original DJI Goggles

ddodell

Reactions
I have a pair of the original white DJI Goggles I bought with my original Mavic Pro.

I want to use them as an HDMI monitor with my RC Pro ... can't get them to recognize.

I have tested the RC pro with the HDMI output into a television, no issue.

I have tested the DJI Goggles into my laptop, can see the laptop screen just perfectly.

When I connect them with the same cables together, the Goggles simply say "HDMI Disconnected"

Makes no sense when they work independently with the same cables.

Any ideas?

I believe there is a toggle in the Fly app to use the HDMI out port, and select the type of output, with or without telemetry. If you haven't yet selected that toggle, that might explain the disconnection. I also have the DJI Goggles, and they work with my RC Pro through the mini HDMI port. Recheck all the connections again, too, as they can be finicky. Keep trying. Should work!

I thought so too ... the only toggles I could find was to use the HDMI port with or without telemetry ... and in the RC Pro the resolution. I've double checked he connections individually and can get the RC Pro to go HDMI into a TV without a problem. If there is another toggle to turn on/off the HDMI port, I'm missing it.

Ok, just tested with a USB-C to HDMI adapter, and get output to the Googles.

Anyone know is there is a enable/disable HDMI setting ?? If so, I can't find it.

since you are speaking of goggles I,ve tried a set of cheaper goggles do the dji make a difference more than a skyview I did not like them at all with the inspire 1 I didn,t even try it with the M1P after I bought the nivida tab did,nit seem to be worth the trouble no focus and more like a small tv

Ok, just tested with a USB-C to HDMI adapter, and get output to the Googles.

Anyone know is there is a enable/disable HDMI setting ?? If so, I can't find it.
Ready set drone on you tube has a video of him using dji v1 goggles with rc pro using hdmi micro to hdmi mini cable .But since you got it working surely thats what you wanted.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys